Sunday, December 5, 2010

Intro


Hello, and WELCOME. This is my first official blog post ever, I find this to be a reletively sad reflection on my life as a whole. The reason being, I'm almost 21 and have never posted in a blog before. I have shamed myself and brought a bad name to my fellow Otakus! Forgive me! Ahem... But I digress...

As the first order of business I'm going to explain a little bit of what this blog is supposed to be. In my life I have found that there are quite a few silly, weird, or interesting things that happen. Some of them I feel would be fun to share with the general public. Thus, we have this amazingly strange blog. After thinking a bit I decided to do illistrations to go along with the blogs. Cause just plain text blogs are boring... See look:
Told you. Boring. xP So anyways, I already have quite a few ideas for these blogs and will try to find some more when I remember too. :'D But you'll have to bear with me since I'm a horrible procrastinator and often forget things. I'll probably put up another post later, but it's Sunday morning and I have church to go to. So that's all for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I expect great things from you, GREAT THINGS.

    Don't disappoint me. >_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I don't know about great things, but you'll hear lots of funny stories and see a lot of stick people. :D

    ReplyDelete